Gusseted Sterilisation Reels (rolls)
Suitable for packaging extra long products or creating individual pouches. All reels are 200m long.
Gusseted Sterilisation Reels
Gusseted Sterilisation Reels are designed for easy and reliable sterilisation packaging of surgical instruments, up to the point of use. These sterilisation reels offer users an effective microbial barrier Suitable for packaging extra long products or creating individual pouches. All reels are 200m long. guaranteeing the effective flow of the sterilizing agent and a peel-off system which provides aseptic conditions on opening. Through medical paper specially developed to meet the requirements of steam sterilization, these pouches have a 60 g/m2 paper surface which is performance-equivalent in terms of resistance and barrier to 70g/m2 paper. Apart from the ecological aspect concerning the volume of waste to be treated, the reinforced 60g/m2 paper, combined with tear-proof “shatterless” film, offers flexible packaging and easy opening that are incomparable for this type of packaging.
- Medical grade 60g/m2 paper __plus__ tear-proof shatterless film
- Wide range of sizes from 50mmx200m right through to 400x200m i
- Manufactured from tinted, multi-layer heat-sealable PET/PP film
- Three ribbed side seals
- All print is on outer packaging area to prevent ink contamination reaching the products
- Printed with Class 1 process indicators compliant with ISO.11140-1
- Sterilisation indicators comply with BS EN ISO 11140-1:200
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO.9001.2008 and BS EN ISO 13485:2003
- Conforms to BS EN ISO11607-1:2006 part 1 and BS EN 868-3 & 5:2009
For larger or regular orders please contact us for discounted pricing